Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year



Welcome 2010! I welcome the new year with excitement and hope! Excitement for new beginnings! Hope for our nation, my family, and joy for friends!I pray that 2010 will be a great year for each one of us! I ask Jesus to bless each one of you with only the abundance that God the Father can give! Pastor talked about being bold to family and friends about Christ, so I hope I can show the love of Christ to all of you! I realize this is a new twist for me without a recipe to share, but I do have one! Recipe for the new year: spend more time in the word of God, give more time to my friends in appreciation for all they do for me, spread God's joy and excitement to all who come my way and enjoy each day with all of you! I think that's a great recipe for the new year, won't you join me?! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...