Saturday, January 16, 2010

ham and potato soup


I made potato and ham soup for supper! I'm not a big ham fan, but I like it every now and again! So, with a lot of leftovers, it has become soup! I'm also so excited to have 8 followers!! You guys are awfully quiet, no comments or ideas??? So, have a great evening and try the recipe: 6 small potatoes-washed and diced, 1 small onion-diced, 3 carrots washed and diced, 4 slices of ham diced, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 cup of milk. In a large soup pot add the oil, diced veggies and ham. I did sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour over the veggies/ once the veggies were soft, then added the milk, plus 1/2 cup of water. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...