Wednesday, May 10, 2017

winter wood

 Our winter wood showed up about an hour ago, now the fun begins. The cutting, splitting and stacking all summer so we have warmth this coming winter! Its a lot of work and Gordon does most of it by himself, but we both appreciate it. Our outside woodstove heats 3 buildings and 2 water heaters. We really depend on the wood as propane costs are so high to heat the house!
 On a another note, my no spend is going okay. Gordon bought a couple of things, so I'm not counting that as part of my budget. It's really easy and maybe a little too easy since I work at a grocery store to come home everyday with something that is on sale. But, I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...