Saturday, May 20, 2017

Update

So the week of no extra grocery buying actually went well! I would do it again in a heart beat and I challenge anyone else to try it! Just buy enough of fresh fruit and salad fixings for the week, over buy if necessary!
So, I'm back baking sourdough bread after watching and reading a couple of Instagram messages from venisonfordinner, she's so funny and beautiful loaves of bread come out of her oven.
We had hail on Wednesday early evening and a town 40 miles from us was hit with a tornado, please pray for them!
Our daughter had a garage sale yesterday and today in order to help with her new start up business! Its going to be a arts and crafts store where you go and do the craft or painting there! It will be so much fun!!! So I took pictures of her apple tree and all the pretty blossoms! So pretty in pink!! I made fudge and jam to help Erika out!
I want to encourage all of you of the breathe and depth of God's love for each of us! We need only to walk in faith and count it as ours!! Do it!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...