Monday, October 3, 2016

new book

So I saw this on a website as a good read and ordered it for $.01 from Amazon, of course I had to pay shipping as it was coming from not Amazon, but hey that was $3.99. So I'm reading this and the main theme is living simply! Relationships are more important than stuff!! That hit a cord with me, as I'm purging. I should take a count of all the things I get rid of, but then I'd either be embarrassed by all the crap I collected over the years and wasted money or just sit down and cry over all the money I spent on stuff! So, I will just continue getting rid of stuff. Sending my grand niece a bunch of kids books, yes, it will cost me, but I think she and her sister can share the books for little kids. I would rather spend the money. Their children love books. I have about 30 Golden books and don't know what to do with them. I'm also giving away my kids rocking chair to a young family in the area for their children. Everyone has sat in it as far as my children and grandchildren, now is the time to pass it along! Back to reading my book, blessings to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...