Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fall is here

 Fall is here, trees are turning colors, but not in full color yet. I think it's going to be a mid October color! My fall allergies are in full bloom, sneezing, sore throat from sinus and a small cough!
 My friend Cheryl got me a beautiful mum, looks like daisies. Got it planted last week, I thought about getting my lights ready for Christmas in the front planter.
 Gordon is out duck hunting, except he just shoots at them. We don't like wild duck very well, but I'll figure something out. I cleaned Gordon's closet, just his shirts. Now he can't find anything, oh boy! I got in trouble as he can't tell that winter shirts are on the left and summer on the right, to me it made sense! It will be a mess in a month anyway! I'm still purging, but not as fast as I had hoped to get done.
 Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...