Sunday, September 18, 2016

weekend


 Gordon, our son Kurt, son in law Trevor and his Dad Larry took the siding off the back side of the garage yesterday and got replacement siding up! Thank you guys!!! Gordon wanted to paint the garage and knew that the siding on the west side needed to be replaced. So yesterday was it, now to prime and paint!
 Kurt brought 2 granddaughters and one of their friends with him, so I put the girls to work in the house as it was drizzling outside. Spot cleaned my main carpet and then when it cleared up a little, window washing using Windex spray that you hook to the hose, it's so slick!! They did some stacking of wood for Grandpa and driving the 4 wheeler with the trailer. Good job girls!
 Then we went over to the Burch Barn a local place and had fun walking the corn maze, shooting the corn shooters, sliding down the hill and just hanging out. Thank you to Becky, Daniel and family for this fun spot to be for families!
 My friend got me a mum from the Country Lane Pantry in Rice Lake, it's gorgeous!! Thanks Cheryl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...