Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Any Resolutions???

Did you make any resolutions for the new year?? I made one, to pray more and spend more time with The Word. I had one person respond to my challenge in the last post, I'm so sorry you all aren't doing this challenge/resolution with me! Thanks, Chris!!! Love that girl, she is so lovely inside and out!!!
So, with my new planner, I set up each day with a love one of mine and their name on the top of that day. My daughter and I started praying for my son (her brother) and his family last year. My prayers got lazy and now I'm on a deeper roll with prayer time! Oh , I prayed for them , but it didn't have much substance to the prayers. I want to see Jesus working in my life, so He can shine the way for them! Lord, change me and how I respond!
 I am again reading through the Bible! I usually get stuck somewhere in Deuteronomy with all the laws, but plug through. Old Testament is long, but I love 1 Kings and 2 Kings. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...