Sunday, January 24, 2016

Monday is coming

Tomorrow is the start of the work week, I'm all in and excited!!! There was this preacher back in the day that talked about being excited in what is ahead for us and to have the same feeling as we do when the weekend is approaching! That Sunday is coming and to get excited about church and what the Lord has in store for us!
I got my kale salad made in the fridge for my lunch tomorrow and breakfast is almost prepped! I'm excited to start the next work week, this is not always the feeling I have, so this is definitely of the Lord!
My friend Chris over at www.shesallthatsister.com has a wonderful kale salad recipe, so please check that out! Her website is fantabulous! The photos they take and the traveling they do is so much fun to read about, so please check her website out!
What are your plans for the new week?? Are you dreading the week or excited?? Is your cup half full or half empty?? Things have not changed for me at work. but my attitude has and that's all that matters to me! I have 1 year left to work full time, then I hope to go to 4 days maybe 3. See what the Lord says! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Earlene! So happy to hear how God is answering your prayers, too! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...