Saturday, March 7, 2015

update on new toy

I really like my Fitbit. It has made me very aware of how much sleep I'm getting, but how restless I am during the night. I'm not sure there's a cure for that without a pill which I won't take. I'm going to try a few things, maybe change how I go to bed or what I take in before I go to bed like maybe some yogurt or some sort of protein, so I get a better and more rested sleep. According to the Fitbit read out of my sleep pattern, I'm restless( which means I'm moving in bed) about an average of 15 times a night, which means I'm uncomfortable or something on that order, I'm awake 3 times, 1 get up once to go to the bathroom, but I don't remember being awake the other times, but it clearly shows it. I think it's so cool. It shows I'm getting about 6 hours and 25 minutes a night, not too bad!
 I've also been counting my calories and water intake. They have me taking in way too many calories 2500, in order to lose 2 1/2 pounds a month, which I still think its too many calories. I have noticed I don't eat many vegetables like I used too so that has to change. I love oven roasted veggies, so I just need to get my butt in gear and do it.
 I have been going to the PT center and using their equipment, such as the arm bike, bike and treadmill, plus I have a trainer once a week who is a PT person. I'm up to 4 days a week which is good for me. I'm very slowly getting my core strengthened and walking better. My back feels tired at the end of my work day, but I MAKE myself go there and enjoy the people there.
I did treat myself to a facial where my daughter works on Friday, very relaxing, but hard on my back to lay on it! I haven't laid on my back in a bed for a long time, it's just not easy anymore for this back! So, that's the report from here. I'm sending you all my blessing for the next week, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...