Thursday, March 26, 2015

Coming to the weekend

We are having a small gathering at our house this weekend with friends! I'm so excited, pretty special! Dana and her husband are in town, they are staying at our good friends Lori and Bill's house. I'm feeding everyone and I'm so happy!!! Gordon got a smoker and has been smoking fish, but yesterday he smoked chicken thighs and I'm telling you , they were the best!!! Smoky, some heat and some sweet! I told him forget grilling, I want my chicken smoked from now on! YUM! He used garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt, chili powder and cayenne pepper. I'm not sure on the measurements as I wasn't home, but he used up almost a whole small jar of chili powder. I also spied a pie recipe on the web on Tuesday, I told Gordon this is dessert for Saturday night. Creamy lemon pie, found it on "A Spicy Perspective". Looks so yummy!! No, I didn't make pie over the weekend, I made peach cobbler which I ate too much of, oh well!!! Enjoy the weekend with the ones you love. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...