Saturday, March 1, 2014

March is here

Yes, March is here and we have 3 1/2 feet of snow(at least) on the ground. When this all melts it will be a watery mess!!! Our driveway will be so mucky, is that a word???? Roofs are collapsing on barns. We are hoping our pole barn roof doesn't, but the load is heavy. It has rained, then frozen, snowed, then frozen, then rained, then frozen, then more snow. It must be close to 12 inches thick on the roof. We are praying a lot!!!
Now onto another subject. I recently went to the library and got Deb Perlman's cookbook, The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook. There are quite a few recipes I want to try, just not enough time to make them or test them out! One that stood out to me was "Leek Fritters". Sounds interesting to me, I'm trying to stay away from potatoes as I think they make the arthritis worse. When I get to them, hopefully soon, I will post it! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...