Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birthday

Today is my birthday!!! I have always enjoyed my birthday and getting older, but this birthday is even more special as last week I had a surgical procedure done on my back and it feels great. My left leg has quit hurting and that's a bonus!!! So, now my challenge is to get exercising and lose some weight. I can't do much for a month in the exercise realm as they don't want anything to move. I have slowly been cutting back the amount of food I eat and increasing fruits/vegetables. It's certainly good to feel this good as its been more than a year! Standing straighter and walking without pain is so amazing, we all take it for granted! So here's to a great year and start to less pain/more moving! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...