Sunday, March 16, 2014

March madness

Here it is March 16th and the weather is still iffy. We hear reports of snow coming on Tuesday, oh boy!! Our snow has gone down quite a bit, we are smelling skunks out and about, seeing deer laying in the bare grass along side the roadway. So, spring is trying to come!!
We had some friends over for lunch today. They head out to Arizona for 3 weeks every winter about now. They take their ATV's and ride around out there in the mountains. Maybe someday we will tag along! Someday I would like to have my own ATV. Someday sounds not so close!!
So, we ate some turkey, stuffing and gravy casserole with cranberries, oven roasted carrots and canned peaches!!We talked and talked, drank some coffee and laughed! Since Gordon and I didn't grow up here, we talk about where we grew up. Lori and Bill grew up here, high school sweethearts, growing old together with 4 children, 7 grandchildren and some small goats/ chickens/ horses around their small hobby farm! We have a lot in common and our faith is one of them. We talk and pray for our grandchildren. They seem to take up most of our time! Thanks for letting me dribble on and on. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...