Monday, March 31, 2014

March is ending

Today I'm grateful that March is basically over. It's been a tough month weather wise and friend wise. Today I found out that 2 dear friends have died in the last 3 weeks. We are very sadden for their families!! May God our Father comfort them!
The weather just won't quit! It was trying to rain today with snow coming tomorrow and Friday! The temps yesterday and today have been great that the snow is trying to melt off  the pole barn roof, so it isn't going to collapse! It was quite a load up there.
I've been trying to do this post for 2 days, but it won't let me post any pictures. I'm going to start back up posting recipes and pictures next week. We are starting the Paleo eating plan which is part of the whole30 program. It's pretty solid program and I'm pretty excited. We pretty much eat that way, but like potatoes and a little bread here and there. WE .love vegetables and fruit, Gordon likes more meat than I, but that's okay! I can eat a whole head of roasted cauliflower at one meal, rather than share it with him or have some meat! So, hold on and be patient with me. Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...