Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

I was going to make this a very short post, but decided not too.  4th of July is a very special day for celebrating, but I think we as a country have forgotten what it really means! So here's my list, it's short! 
1. Freedom is a privilege, many men and women died for this privilege!
2. Freedom should not be taken for granted! Be grateful!
3. Freedom to come and go as we please. Freedom to worship where you want, go to school where you want, shop where you want, blog what you want, watch what you want on TV. and many more!
4. Freedom to enjoy your life! Pursue life, liberty and happiness!
This is a extremely short list, but you get the drift! Blessings, enjoy the rest of the day and the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...