Monday, July 15, 2013

cookbook

Last night I went to a cookbook dinner. The author is a very nice lady and she has written about 5 cookbooks. Teresa Marrone is her name. She is grew up in Aurora, Il. and now resides in Minneapolis area. She was very entertaining and visited every table to discuss her books.

She has written mostly books on eating what you find in a  forest, more like scavenger eating. I sat with people I didn't know and had fun meeting new people. I also bought 2 of her cookbooks. Last night was about food that is seasoned with maple syrup. WE had a 10 course meal, really small portions so you didn't feel so full!! It was really fun and I hope they offer something like it again! So, I bought the maple syrup book and one on slow cookers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...