Tuesday, June 11, 2013

fun

We have 2 granddaughters staying with us this week, we are so happy to have them. We went fishing last night and caught fish. Tonight we went to my friends house for a party, then to the park! Tomorrow depending on the weather, we may go swimming or to the movies!
 Did you finish up on the food challenge?? I did pretty good. Gordon said it was a normal thing to eat what I have on hand, but lately I had gotten lazy about getting food out and taking things home from work. So, this was good to use up what we have on hand!!
 Do you ever get lonely for the Lord?? I have lately. I have needed to spend more time alone with Him! So, here's the next challenge, to spend 30 minutes by the end of next week daily with the Lord! So, please ask me how I am doing with my time alone with Jesus!! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...