Tuesday, June 18, 2013

garden photos

I have traveled so far away from what the blog started out as, sharing recipes with you all, so sorry!!!! So, with that in the forefront of my brain, I really want to start back to recipes, but want to share the photos of my beautiful flowers that I have spent hours planting, transplanting and breaking in a sweat to get them to look pretty in the yard! Tomorrow I will give you some ideas for smoothies that we have found we like and those we don't! Blessings! The top photo is day lilies that my mom gave me a long time ago. The bleeding heart bush is huge, then the petunia are from the HUGE hanging basket I bought myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...