Monday, May 6, 2013

vacation is over

We made it home last night. Gordon did all the driving yesterday which totaled up to 684 miles or 14 hours!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did stop about 6 times yesterday for gas, food and bathroom breaks! We crossed the Mackinaw Bridge which was scary for me as I don't like it, but hey, I'm not one of workers up there! We had a great time and one small disagreement which was yesterday! We are somewhat planning out next trip, it's a secret for now and it won't happen for a year at least! Well, I thank you all for your prayers and here are a few pictures to enjoy! Top picture is of Dan and Jill, our dear friends! Second one down is Gordon and his buddy from school, Larry. The last one is the bridge at Mackinaw City, Mi.  Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...