Friday, May 31, 2013

food challenge

So, I'm at work minding my own business and someone came up to me with a challenge! Did I think I have enough food in my house/freezer/ refrigerator/cupboard to make a week's worth of meals that taste good??? I said yes, I think I do(Gordon just rolled his eyes and looked at me, we have a lot of freezer meat and canned food)!! No buying after Sunday for supplies need to be bought by tomorrow like bread, milk, eggs, butter( which I have in the freezer). So who else is up for "the challenge"???? I will blog what we ate that night with photos (I hope), if they turn out! Let's do this!!! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...