Monday, May 20, 2013

update on juicing

Well, it's been interesting to say the least with the juicing. I take my hat off(if I wore a hat) to those who do this all the time for any reason!! It's a lot of work, cleaning the juicer mostly! I found out that I clean it a lot, rinsing off the leftover pulp, and all that stuff. But saying all that I still like the juicing process! We plan at this time to juice at least once a day. We are still trying to find a juice that will fill us for a few hours. Joe Cross recommended the "mean green juice", and so far that will stay with you for about 3 hours. Have a great day! Please send any juices that you like my way! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...