Wednesday, April 17, 2013

recovery

Well, I'm okay today after the cake issue!! Debbie left a comment and I just had to laugh!
 We are under another storm warning, this one says freezing rain possibly, sleet mix turning to snow. Enough already!!! Winter needs to go away and come next fall!! Spring where are you????? Gordon took a walk in the woods today and saw bear tracks already, so they are awake and hungry!!!
 Next week we are taking a little road trip to visit some friends, pretty excited as we haven't gone on a trip in 4 yrs!! Well, that's all the ramblings for today!!
 Our prayers go out to the families hurt in the Boston bombing!! We pray that Jesus will bring comfort to them and healing to all! Blessings!!

This is what spring should look like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...