Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday dinner

I was reading Jayme's blog over at the Coop Keeper and she talked about bringing back Sunday dinner with family!! I think that's a splendid idea and gonna do my own take off on it!! But since I worked 6 days last week, I didn't invite anyone over for dinner today, boo hoo for me!!! We will be having pot roast, carrots, onions and potatoes! I'm thinking about doing an apple salad to go along with all this food, so stop in and grab a plate, there's plenty!! We will be eating around 5p.m. Blessings!!! P.S. the snow is slowing melting, rain is coming tomorrow, more snow towards the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...