Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday

 
 
Yesterday, Gordon and I had something! He had chills and slept all day, I slept a couple of hours, but tried to keep moving. I had a plan to move some things around and wanted to stay on course! I moved the Tupperware to another spot in the kitchen. I emptied some drawers in the hutch and moved the Tupperware there. I also threw out mismatch items and found some treasures! I found some beautiful old aprons that were my mom's. I found 5, 3 Christmas and 2 everyday, what a find!!! The online cooking class is going well. I made 2 recipes, I haven't felt like cooking during the week and the last 2 weekends have been family or sick! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...