Saturday, March 9, 2013

oven pancake

 
Good morning,
 I made oven pancake this morning for us to enjoy!! I finally took the picture after half of it is gone, sorry!!! Recipe is: preheat oven to 450 degrees, I use a cast iron skillet for the pancake, so I put 1/2 stick of butter in the skillet and put the skillet in the oven while it is preheating. This helps to coat the pan so the pancake doesn't stick too much. This morning I added a chopped apple to the skillet with the butter. In the meantime, in the food processor put 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of flour and 1/2 cup of milk. Process this for 2 minutes, hopefully by this time the skillet is hot and you can pour this batter into the pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 and then turn it down to 375 for 10 minutes more. Serve with warm maple syrup! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...