Friday, April 8, 2011

new recipe

I have made a few friends from my blog and one is a very cute young mother named Holly! She has a great blog named: life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com Her recipes are absolutely fantastic! Here is one from the other day, cheese danish: 1 tube of crescent rolls(I used 2), 4 oz of cream cheese softened(I did 8 oz), 1/4 cup of sugar, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, and then make a standard icing from powdered sugar and milk. Preheat the oven to 350, then open the tube of rolls, there is 4 rectangles of rolls, separate the rectangles. Mix the cream cheese, juice and sugar together. Spread a small amount of the cream cheese on them and lenthwise roll it up and pinch the ends, twirl them into a circle! Add a teapsoon of your favorite jam in the center and bake for 15 minutes. Take them out to cool and then put the icing on! We are about to try them out with a cup of coffee! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. How did you like them? I just loved them! Definitley a keeper in my recipe stack! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...