Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is just around the corner! We had 3 of our 4 granddaughters here over the weekend and we talked about the Pilgrims! Most children aren't learning about the pilgrims, why we give thanks, the first Thanksgiving and what is a cornucopia! I tried to explain in child like reasoning who the Pilgrims were and why they came here! It's amazing to me still why they came here and how much they endured for my freedom! Seize this time and share with your families! Tell them stories of grandma and grandpa, where they came from if they weren't born here, what it was like when you were growing up(walking to school up the hill both ways, LOL)! Let's all give thanks!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...