Sunday, November 14, 2010

chicken enchilida soup

I had a wonderful soup on Thursday in Siren while waiting for my truck! It was enchilada soup. It had black beans, corn, chicken and tortilla strips served as crackers! So, today I will attempt to recreate it for our meal! I baked 2 chicken breast for the recipe! After I put the baked chicken, I then put them into the stock pot with some water and brought that to a boil, turned the heat down to a simmer, took the chicken out and cooled it down so I could pick it off the bone! Today I will finish the soup with adding sauteed onion, fresh carrots diced, black beans and corn, plus a can of enchilada sauce with some milk. I will post later some pics of the soup! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...