Thursday, November 19, 2009

fruitcake


I'm so excited that I have found a recipe that looks easy to make for fruitcake!! Gordon and I really like fruitcake(that was one of the many reasons I married him)! Anyway, king Arthur flour has pretty papers you can bake your breads, cupcakes, and fruitcakes in that are disposable! I was just cruising around their site and found this recipe!!! I will take pix of the steps and make it soon!! Maybe the weekend we get Shealyn our 9 yr old granddaughter! She and I like to make stuff especially anything to do with glitter I'm in! This could add something to the fun!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...