Saturday, November 14, 2009

cake



Hey is anyone reading this??? Just kidding!! I know I have a few followers! I found a new to me cake recipe for those of us who are trying to cut down on calories! Take one Devil's Food cake mix and add 1 15oz. can of pumpkin, mix together( it will be very sticky and thick),place into greased 9" cake pan and bake for 30- 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Cut into 12 pieces and serve! I made it last night and had a piece, YUM!!! If you're one weight watchers it's only 4 points! Blessings! Love this photo of Olivia and lipstick, this was taken a few years ago, she better at putting on chapstick now!

1 comment:

  1. Could I use this recipe for cupcakes? Reduce or increase time? temp? I thought at first Olivia had cake batter all over her. Came over from PW. Cute blog!
    The Park Wife

    ReplyDelete

Chicken

Bought some coating at Menards on Friday night, so that meant I needed to buy some chicken and use my NuWave machine to cook the chicken. ...