Wednesday, November 11, 2009

brats


We have brats from last year after the BIG hunt!! Anyway, we are running out of venison and Gordon has been out bow hunting, but nothing! He let some go by and I yelled at him, poor guy! But we are running out of meat!!! He likes brats with ketchup and mozzarella cheese on a bun, I like my separate without a bun, mustard on the side with a little ketchup!How do you like your brats?? We like making our own brats, chorizo, breakfast sausage and Italian! It saves us by not making us mad when we take it in and don't get back what we wanted! I use venison the same way I use hamburger or any of the other sausages! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...