Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Do any of you remember when there was Mother's day banquets and/or dinners. What ever happened to them? Did we the next generation get so burned out from doing too much, that we don't celebrate our mom/daughters like in the 70's, 80's and 90's?? I suspect that is the reason, but I don't know for sure. I look back in fondness, but I'm sure it was a lot of work of whoever was in charge! I hope that Mother's day is special for you, it hasn't always been a great day for me, but hey, that's in the past and I'm moving forward! This year I think because he forgot my birthday, I got a beautiful hanging basket from Gordon, 2 baskets from Kurt and a spa gift card, plus lunch date with my daughter. I really SCORED!!!!! Blessings, and Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...