Saturday, May 14, 2016

This is what I woke up to this morning

I know its a long title, but I just wanted to get your attention! We heard the freeze warnings and brought in the beautiful hanging baskets, but snow??? NO way!! May 14th, who knew! This is Spring people and no snow should be falling now!!! Well, enough whining! Can't change it!
I'm reading a really interesting book right now, called "Life Interruptions, the life of Jonah", by Priscilla Shirer. This lady writes great thought provoking books that are Bible based. She plays the lead role in the movie "War Room." I have 3 more of her books in my cart at Amazon.
Have a great weekend! Blessings beyond and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...