Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fervent Fridays with Priscilla Shirer

I bought the book "Fervent" back in January I think after watching " War Room" movie. Its a book packed with wonderfulness in the realm of prayer. So, the other day, maybe Wednesday I think I see that Priscilla is doing a online Bible study using that book, well sign me up!!! So, I did. I'm telling you this is going to be a great ride! This past Friday, she talked about finding your passion and what if you have lost it, where to go to get it back? So, where do you go, to prayer of course! Pray is not something to do when you are in trouble or need something, it's our love language to God! God wants us to not only pray for those is need, including ourselves, but to talk to Him like we talk to our friends, you do know that God is your friend, right?! So, join the movement on Fervent Fridays and let me know what you think of the study and the book!  Priscilla Shirer quote," When we come together in unity we are an armed force that the enemy cannot penetrate," what a great quote! Blessings beyond and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...