I was looking at another site today and I realized I hadn't done this in a while. I think I did this back 2 years ago. So, I'm hoping I'm not repeating myself.
1. I'm a food snob! I'm kinda picky on pizza, vegetables I love /hate, apples(still love red delicious, though they have been passed by many other apples), I'm not a huge fan of spaghetti and I have forgiven ham for being canned(hate canned ham).
2. I love wearing lipstick, though there again I'm pretty picky on colors.
3. I LOVE biking and I'm now on the look out for a 3 wheeled bike as I'm afraid of falling off my bike with my back issues, that would be bad!
4. I love my blog! I'm not here a lot of the time, but I do love doing this part time thing!
5. I would like to learn how to hook rugs, place mats and etc. using the wool strips.
6. I really don't like to scrapbook. It's too putsy for me. Slap those photos in the book and move on!
7. I LOVE naps.
8. I love peonies! Love the smell, look and fragileness (I don't think that is a word) of them. My mom had the prettiest peonies on the block I think, She could grow them, not me. I have killed 3 plants and now afraid to try again. I hate that they attract ants and then you have to deal with the ant problem!
Well, that is a short list and hopefully I have amused you all! Blessings!!!
We got a new puppy! We are smitten with her, her name is Lady! She is a German Wirehair! Bird dog! She is almost 8 weeks! Small for now, but...
Since I'm off on medical leave, we decided to go on a trip to see my cousins! We had a lot of fun! We stopped in Champaign, Ill to see l...
I'm praying that today will be magical to your family in giving thanks! Thank you for reading this blog! Blessing to you all and enjoy t...
Today we celebrate father around the nation and their contribution to our lives. I grew up in Chicago suburb and loved it! My dad was the be...