I was looking at another site today and I realized I hadn't done this in a while. I think I did this back 2 years ago. So, I'm hoping I'm not repeating myself.
1. I'm a food snob! I'm kinda picky on pizza, vegetables I love /hate, apples(still love red delicious, though they have been passed by many other apples), I'm not a huge fan of spaghetti and I have forgiven ham for being canned(hate canned ham).
2. I love wearing lipstick, though there again I'm pretty picky on colors.
3. I LOVE biking and I'm now on the look out for a 3 wheeled bike as I'm afraid of falling off my bike with my back issues, that would be bad!
4. I love my blog! I'm not here a lot of the time, but I do love doing this part time thing!
5. I would like to learn how to hook rugs, place mats and etc. using the wool strips.
6. I really don't like to scrapbook. It's too putsy for me. Slap those photos in the book and move on!
7. I LOVE naps.
8. I love peonies! Love the smell, look and fragileness (I don't think that is a word) of them. My mom had the prettiest peonies on the block I think, She could grow them, not me. I have killed 3 plants and now afraid to try again. I hate that they attract ants and then you have to deal with the ant problem!
Well, that is a short list and hopefully I have amused you all! Blessings!!!
Lady is home! I know it sounds so weird from me, but we really missed her. She has come back with 10 lbs on her and taller than when we drop...
I want to take this time to thank all the men and women who are serving, have served , retired from service or gave their life for our freed...
Mavis Butterfield over on www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com has a time when she has bits and bobs, this and that things she talks about that...
So, as most of you know by now that Wednesday is my day off and I usually go over to Erika's store and do a project. So, this Wednesday ...