Sunday, April 24, 2016

girls softball

Yesterday, Gordon and I got the chance to watch the twins play their first game of the season. We were going to go in the morning to watch Kora's game, but she came down with a cold and stayed home. So we got ready slowly and drove in for the afternoon. It was a pretty day then the cool breeze came in with clouds looking like rain any minutes. Just a few drops and it still looked like rain, but held off till we were on our way home. It has rained all night and most of today which we needed badly.
Tomorrow I'm starting Whole 30 eating program. It is suppose to help me feel better with my arthritis, so I'm going to try this for 30 days and I'm looking forward to some relief! So, I made meatballs today so I can take some to work tomorrow for lunch with a salad and some fruit! Then, I need to shop for the rest of the week. Hope you have a great week! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...