Sunday, April 3, 2016

Recipe

This is a new to me recipe that has 3, maybe 4 ingredients!
Crescent Roll Cheesecake Bars:
One tube of crescent rolls
one 8 oz softened pkg of cream cheese
1/2 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla or lemon extract

This is for 8x8 pan. 4 of the crescent rolls on bottom of pan, Pat to the edges.
Mix cream cheese and sugar till light and fluffy, add vanilla. Spread on top of rolls. Then gently place the other rolls on top of filling being sure to not tear them apart. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Yum!!!! I made these last week and added blueberries to the filling, that was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...