Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday's down time

Lately, we have been using Sunday as a true Sabbath day or a restful day. Doing as few things that require us to do our job. I have worked only one Sunday since I started at the grocery store 15 yrs ago, but things pile up here and I have in the past used Saturday and Sunday as my "catch up" day. But as I grow "older" and hopefully wiser, I try not too. Not saying that it was a bad thing that I did before, but I really think we need a down day! A day of rest, not running around cleaning and all that entails, but true rest. I did a little exercise this morning which I felt was of God. I actually took a nap for an hour. How do you spend a day of rest?? Reading or watching a favorite movie or going to the movies or gardening or painting?? Blessings above and beyond!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! A true rest day revives us in every way. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...