Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day celebration!

Happy 4th of July. I went to the Farmer's Market and got some beautiful vegetables, plus some strawberries. Making a pound cake to serve with the berries! Today's celebration for us is quiet, maybe later we will go look at the local fireworks tonight.
Don't those beauties look wonderful!!! I love buying locally! Also, I bought some coffee from a local man! Very good! Worth the money!
We had gotten the Ethiopian, but I sure like this blend. Gordon is outside painting the garage for now. I'm inside cooking and cleaning. Next weekend the family from Minnesota come up for Kurt's class reunion! Blessings to you all, God bless our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...