Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my 3 favorite men!!! You know who you are, oh but you readers may not!
 1. Gordon, has been my number one for over 44 yrs. We met when I was 17 and he was 22, that's a long time ago, but seems like yesterday. 2. Kurt came along in 1976. What a surprise and joy he has been to me. I didn't have any brothers, so figuring out how to raise a son was a challenge for me, but Gordon knew how to being a guy and having a brother. I think Kurt is a great dad and husband!  3. Trevor came along in 2007 to marry our daughter. What a wonderful man! He is everything and more that I prayed for, for Erika. I feel blessed! My Dad was a great Dad and I see that same kind of patience, kindness and fun in Gordon. Gordon is handier than my Dad ever was, dad couldn't do many mechanical things, but he could joke and have fun! I love my guys! I hope and pray that the men in your lives have a wonderful day to be pampered more and loved on more! Be blessed my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...