Thursday, November 29, 2012

turkey soup

Are you still eating turkey leftovers?? We have just a little bit left, so I made turkey orzo soup
with celery diced, carrots, 2 cloves of garlic and kale! It was so good. I ate 2 bowls for lunch!!! I'm really in love with kale. This past summer, I bought so much kale at the farmer's market, the Hmong farmers always had kale for me!! I chop it up and added it my scrambled eggs, my salads, and stew or soups we had over the summer! I probably should have added to hamburgers, but didn't think of it till now!! Well, enjoy the day wherever you are and I will continue cleaning, cooking, laundry and finally to Rice Lake with Gordon. We have a date today! We are going to see the new James Bond movie! Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...