Wednesday, November 14, 2012

back home

Erika and I got back from sunny California on Monday, late afternoon. We had a wonderful time with family!! My sister looks good and my niece has taken good care of her! Pat(my niece's husband) has provided a wonderful home for them and was a wonderful host!! Thank you Pat and Wendy for allowing us to visit and enjoy everything! Like I said before we ate, talked, ate, talked and talked some more!! We shopped and went to Old Town(old San Diego). It rained a little bit, but the sun always came out!. Temps were 60ish most of the days we were there. I will share pictures later. Craft weekend ahead on Saturday. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...