Sunday, July 8, 2012

one step cake

Sorry, that I have been MIA for the last weeks, but work and grandkids have kept me busy! This past week is one of the busiest weeks for the grocery world and I'm tired!! I was on pinterest the other day and came across a recipe I thought I would make since we were going to have our daughter and son-in-law over to play with the grandgirls! We cookout, ate, played a game, played outside and sat around to visit. It was fun, so dessert time came and I was disappointed in the dessert. It tastes good, but looks terrible! I don't think I will make it again the way it was put on pinterest. Here it is: 1-one step angel food cake mix and lemon pie filling. Well, when I went to purchase the pie filling it was gone from the shelf, so everyone else must of seen the recipe online. So, you preheat the oven to 350, mix the cake and pie filling together, pour into 9x13 ungreased pan, bake for 20-30 minutes. I used peach pie filling as someone had wrote they used cherry pie filling or blueberry filling. I think I will try another kind of cake mix next time. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...