Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mom

I wish I had a picture to share with all of you of my Mom! She was an older mom when I came along for the ride! Mom was a working mom, she taught school, mainly 2nd grade and loved it! She said if she could do it over she would be a nurse, but she was a great teacher! Her favorite flowers were the exotic ones like bird of paradise, but her garden was filled with peonies and roses! Her father brought her 2 apple and 2 maples trees when they moved into the house I grew up in from the farm in southern Illinois. She made apple pie like no one else! Well, these are a few things about my mom, what about your mom?? Leave me a comment about your mom, Happy Mother's Day! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...