Wednesday, March 16, 2011

fun day

So today on my short vacation I went to Siren to see my daughter and have coffee with her! We had so much fun for an hour!! My daughter and son-in-love gave me a gift card to The Acorn Pantry for my birthday.



Of course, The Acorn Pantry just happen to have a wonderful sale going on, so time to shop! The Acorn Pantry is a great kitchen store and I have gone to some of the cooking classes they offered last fall. So here are some pictures of the items they have for all of us foodies to buy for a our cooking pleasure! Thanks to Holly for allowing me to take the photos to share with you! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...