Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mexican Lasagna

Well, I finally made the mexican lasagna that I talked about early last week! It looks pretty, but it has some major problems! The layers kinds melted together! The tortilla shells kinda disappeared among the corn and black beans, so the only thing I can figure out is that I had a lid on the baking dish so the shells got steamed/mushy and cooked into the corn/beans/cheese mixture! What do you think?? Recipe: 2 cans of corn, drained, 2 cans of black beans, drained, 10 flour tortilla shells, 1 -8oz package of shredded cheese, 1can of Rotel and 1 can of tomatoes, diced. Mix the tomatoes and Rotel together, mix corn, cheese and beans together,, preheat oven to 350, in glass pan put about 1/2 cup of tomatoes, then put a few tortillas on the top of tomatoes, add about 1/2 of corn, cheese and beans mixture, then another layer of tortillas, then the rest of corn, cheese, beans mixture, then another layer of tortillas, top with 1 cup of grated cheese, bake for 40 minutes. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm looks great! About your comment on not having the Yoshimans marinade for the Oriental Chicken Salad... Maybe you could try marinading your chicken in some teriyaki sauce before you grill it! I think that would be awesome! OR you can also try finding it at an Albertsons grocery store if you have one near you. Ive seen it there and at Costco! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...