Tuesday, June 22, 2010

twins



Well, our twin granddaughters are coming for a few days! We need groceries for all we eat when the kids are here! We buy certain things that Mommy and Daddy don't always get and it's a treat to have here! Like juice boxes, Fruit Loops, and ice cream(well, we usually have ice cream)! My mom used to make goober for my children when we went to their house. Goober is grape jelly and peanut butter all mixed up! I would like this year to give the girls a baking lesson, maybe something they can make when they get home! Maybe no bake cookies!! Or maybe trail mix and what can go together in the trail mix! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...