Wednesday, June 2, 2010

lemonade cheesecake


I found this recipe and made it for demo this week, Lemonade Cheesecake. It was so easy peasy, that a 2 yr old could make it( maybe I will look for a 2 yr old, LOL)! Anyway, the ingredients are a pie crust of graham crackers, 1- 8oz. package of softened cream cheese, 1/4c. of skim milk, 1 tsp. of Crystal Light lemonade, 1-8oz. container of cool whip. Mix the milk and cream cheese with a mixer till creamy, add Crystal light and mix a little longer, then fold in the cool whip! It is so good! For the lemonade part, I used one of the packs of the Crystal light that you would use in a water bottle. It seems to be more than a teaspoon, but the lemon flavor is so fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...