Wednesday, April 21, 2010

inventory


I'm going to say this upfront, I don't like inventory days at work!! There I've said it and I'm not taking it back! OK, it's my own deal and you don't really care about my life at the store, but I just had to tell you! It's a long stinkin day at work as we can't straighten out the shelves or fill the shelves or work like I normally do for about 3 hours! So, I try very hard to fine things to do, cleaning, cleaning and then there's cleaning! So, I came home and made up some quinoa for lunch tomorrow, cut up the chicken(from the crockpot), got the water ready for pasta, just busy to burn off some energy from the day! Supper was good and Gordon is full(me too)!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...